Old 01-01-1970, 01:00 AM
"desant1@tin.it"

Default l7-filter on RHEL5

Hi everybody
I want to install l7-filter in combination with squid,
dansguardian and clamav on my redhat EL5 server.
The server hardware is
a quad-core xeon 2ghz with 6gb Ram and it will act as proxy (and
gateway for other protocols) for my lan (max 100 user).
Is the hardware
configuration sufficient for this purpose?
Can someone help me in a
step by step installation of l7-filter on ES5?

Thanks