Old 05-14-2008, 12:26 PM
"John Dunn"

Default Unable to ping RHEL 5 server over VPN

I am
unable to ping*my RHEL 5 server over**VPN
*
I can ping it on the
LAN and I can ping*our other Unix servers over the VPN.
*
Is there some
configuration I have missed on the RHEL 5 boxes?
*
*
*

John
Dunn

Product Consultant

Sefas Innovation Limited

Direct Dial + 44 (0) 117 373 6122

www.sefas.com

Sefas Innovation Ltd, CityPoint, Temple Gate, Bristol BS1
6PL, UK. Tel: +44 (0) 117 373 6114 Fax: +44 (0) 117
373 6115

Sefas
Innovation Limited.*
Registered
No: 3769761 England.* Registered
Office: One New Street, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2LA, United Kingdom.* VAT Registration No: GB 741 5377
32

Unless stated to be non-confidential, this email and any
attachments are private and confidential and are for the addressee only. Sefas
monitors e-mails to ensure its systems operate effectively and to minimize the
risk of viruses. Whilst Sefas has taken reasonable steps to scan this email, it
does not accept liability for any virus that may be contained in it.

Internet communications are not 100% secure and as such
Sefas is not responsible for their abuse by 3rd parties, nor for any alteration
or corruption in transmission.

*
*

Old 05-14-2008, 04:05 PM
obed

Could you explain us how is you network schema, the IP addresses, the
tunnel IP's

2008/5/14 John Dunn <JDunn@sefas.com>:
> I am unable to ping my RHEL 5 server over VPN
>
> I can ping it on the LAN and I can ping our other Unix servers over the VPN.
>
> Is there some configuration I have missed on the RHEL 5 boxes?
>

> John Dunn
>
> Product Consultant
>
> Sefas Innovation Limited
>
> Direct Dial + 44 (0) 117 373 6122
>
> www.sefas.com
>
> Sefas Innovation Ltd, CityPoint, Temple Gate, Bristol BS1 6PL, UK. Tel: +44
> (0) 117 373 6114 Fax: +44 (0) 117 373 6115
>
> Sefas Innovation Limited. Registered No: 3769761 England. Registered
> Office: One New Street, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2LA, United Kingdom. VAT
> Registration No: GB 741 5377 32
>
> Unless stated to be non-confidential, this email and any attachments are
> private and confidential and are for the addressee only. Sefas monitors
> e-mails to ensure its systems operate effectively and to minimize the risk
> of viruses. Whilst Sefas has taken reasonable steps to scan this email, it
> does not accept liability for any virus that may be contained in it.
>
> Internet communications are not 100% secure and as such Sefas is not
> responsible for their abuse by 3rd parties, nor for any alteration or
> corruption in transmission.

obed.org.mx