-   -   screen resolution (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-install/73499-screen-resolution.html)

"John Dunn" 04-21-2008 11:05 AM

screen resolution

I want to increase
the screen resolution in RHEL 5
*
However Sytems
Preferences...Screen Resolution only allows allows a maximum of
800x600
*
Is this an issue
with the video driver?
*
*
*

John
Dunn

Product Consultant

Sefas Innovation Limited

Direct Dial + 44 (0) 117 373 6122

www.sefas.com

Sefas Innovation Ltd, CityPoint, Temple Gate, Bristol BS1
6PL, UK. Tel: +44 (0) 117 373 6114 Fax: +44 (0) 117
373 6115

Sefas
Innovation Limited.*
Registered
No: 3769761 England.* Registered
Office: One New Street, Wells, Somerset, BA5 2LA, United Kingdom.* VAT Registration No: GB 741 5377
32

Unless stated to be non-confidential, this email and any
attachments are private and confidential and are for the addressee only. Sefas
monitors e-mails to ensure its systems operate effectively and to minimize the
risk of viruses. Whilst Sefas has taken reasonable steps to scan this email, it
does not accept liability for any virus that may be contained in it.

Internet communications are not 100% secure and as such
Sefas is not responsible for their abuse by 3rd parties, nor for any alteration
or corruption in transmission.

*
*

"Maxim Veksler" 04-21-2008 11:20 AM