Old 03-20-2012, 12:38 PM
"Norman Chan"

Default Contact me if interested

Hello, I'm Norman Chan, Tak-Lam, S.B.S., J.P, Chief Executive, Hong Kong

Monetary Authority (HKMA). I have a Business worth $47.1M USD for you to

handle with me. I need you to assist me in executing this Project from Hong

Kong to your country. After hearing from you I shall provide you with detailed

information regarding this
Business.