-   -   PHP broke (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-install/54618-php-broke.html)

"Mark Corsi" 02-13-2008 03:31 PM

PHP broke

Hey Guys -

I am using Red Hat Enterprise Linux 5.x.

I have been doing a lot of development on a testing box for transfer over to
our live server. I am not sure what step 'broke' the box, but I can no
longer get php to function through the webserver.

A simple php page with:

<?php phpinfo(); ?>

Produces the following error in the log file:

[Wed Feb 13 11:18:48 2008] [error] an unknown filter was not added: PHP

Does anyone know what might be broken here? PHP is installed and runs from
the command line.

Thanks -

Mark

"Florez, Nestor" 02-13-2008 03:53 PM

PHP broke

I would follow the steps again on how to set up apache to run php
making sure that everything is there.

Did you installed a new php or apache?

:-)