-   -   Mrs Nicole Marois (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-install/522200-mrs-nicole-marois.html)

MRS NICOLE MAROIS 05-04-2011 06:04 PM

Mrs Nicole Marois

Dear friend,
*
I am Mrs Nicole Marois, and i have been surffering from ovarian cancer disease and the doctor says that i have just two days to eave.I am from (Paris) France but based in Africa Burkina Faso since eight years ago as a business woman dealing with gold
exportation.

Now that i am about to end the race like this,without any family members and no child.Ihave $3 Million US DOLLARS in Africa Development Bank(ADB)Burkina Faso which i instructed the bank to give (St Andrews Missionary Home) in Burkina Faso.But my mindis not at rest because i am writting this letter now through the help of my computer beside my sick bed.

I also have $4.5 Million US Dollars at Bank Of Africa (BOA) here in Burkina Faso and i instructed the bank to transfer the money to the first foreigner that will apply to the bank after i have gone that they
should release the fund to him/her,but you will assure me that you will take 50% of the money and give 50% to the orphanageshome in your country for my heart to rest with GOD.

You are to contact the bank through this email address: (boafaso_bf@africamail.com), if you can do this return back to me immidetly before dealth cross my way so that i will send to you a copy my international passport which you will show to the bank to make the bank know that i instruct you to contact them for the transfer of my fund to you, so that you can fufill my dream of biuding orphanage home in your country.

*Yours fairly friend,
Mrs Nicole Marois