Old 01-06-2011, 05:03 AM
ShibuThomas

Default Regarding support of GMA_HD in RHEL 6.0

Hi All,

I'm using RHEL 6.0 running on an i5 core.Using dmesg I found that 'i915'
driver is being enabled.Can anyone tell me whether this is the driver
that is used for supporting builtin hardware acceleration (GMA-HD)
available with i5 core?

Regards,
ShibuThomas