Old 01-04-2011, 09:09 AM
ShibuThomas

Default Doubt on GPLv3 license.

Hi All,

I found that Bash shell used in RHEL 6.0 is comes under GPLv3 license.We
are going to use RHEL 6.0 distro as linux distro for developing a custom
product.So my doubt is,we are using Init script in Initramfs and SysInit
script,inittab etc which all need bash shell,If I use bash shell whether
I need to publish my source code.

Our product is a custom movie player.

Regards,
ShibuThomas