Old 12-31-2010, 03:07 AM
ShibuThomas

Default Run an executable from InitRamfs

Hi ALL,

Is it possible to execute my application(eg.hello world program) from
initramfs before switching to /sbin/init and after the execution of my
application I want to execute kernel Init?.

I generate my initramfs using dracut command.

My objective :from the initramfs itself I want to run an application
which will authenticate server in the network.

Regards,
ShibuThomas

Old 01-03-2011, 05:03 PM
Rick Stevens