-   -   RHEL iso image installation (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-install/469875-rhel-iso-image-installation.html)

ShibuThomas 12-28-2010 12:02 PM

RHEL iso image installation

Hi All,

I have downloaded RHEL-server-6.0-x86_64-dvd.iso image. I need
to install this iso image in linux without burning it into DVD. I
mounted this iso image in a particular folder. But i didn't find any
installation scripts. Please let me know the steps needed to instal this
iso image.

Regards,
Kannan P

Guifre Bosch Fabregas 12-28-2010 12:19 PM

RHEL iso image installation

you don't have a DVD? you have a usb?

If you like to install from a Hard Drive you can see this document:
http://docs.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/3/html/Installation_Guide_x8664/s1-begininstall-hd.html

Regards,
guif

* * * * I have downloaded RHEL-server-6.0-x86_64-dvd.iso image. I need to install this iso image in linux without burning it into DVD. I mounted this iso image in a particular folder. But i didn't find any installation scripts. Please let me know the steps needed to instal this iso image.

Regards,

Kannan P

redhat-install-list-request@redhat.com

Guifre Bosch Fabregas