Old 12-22-2010, 06:12 AM
ShibuThomas

Default Install an rpm package into different direcoty.

Hi,

Please let me know is it possible to install binutils rpm package into
/opt directory?.

I know that rpm -ivh package-name will install it into default
directory.Instead of that I need to install the same into some other
directory.How this can be achieve?

Regards,
SHibuThomas