Old 11-17-2010, 02:18 PM
Nicosia Gaetano

Default Second HD on RHEL 6

Hi,

I have installed RHEL 6 on a server that has 2 Hard-Disk. The redhat
setup has installed the software on sda.

1) How can use sdb ?
2) In disk management I found these options for Unit format:
- Master Boot Record
- GUID partition table
- No partition
Wich option I must to use in order to format the disk ?

Thank You and Best Regards

Gaetano

Old 11-17-2010, 05:29 PM
Rick Stevens