-   -   Second HD on RHEL 6 (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-install/453830-second-hd-rhel-6-a.html)

Nicosia Gaetano 11-17-2010 02:18 PM

Second HD on RHEL 6

Hi,

I have installed RHEL 6 on a server that has 2 Hard-Disk. The redhat
setup has installed the software on sda.

1) How can use sdb ?
2) In disk management I found these options for Unit format:
- Master Boot Record
- GUID partition table
- No partition
Wich option I must to use in order to format the disk ?

Thank You and Best Regards

Gaetano

Rick Stevens 11-17-2010 05:29 PM

Second HD on RHEL 6