Old 11-16-2010, 06:18 PM

Default new to redhat (Action Required)

Hello Getting started with Red Hat Linux,

This message serves as notification that you will not receive any more courtesy notices from Boxbe members for two days. Messages you have sent will remain in a lower priority queue for our member to review at their leisure.

Future messages will be more likely to be viewed if you are on our member's priority Guest List.

Thank you,

davood_sal@yahoo.com

About this Notice

Boxbe (www.boxbe.com) prioritizes and screens your email using a Guest List and your extended social network. It's free, it removes clutter, and it helps you focus on the people who matter to you.