Old 11-14-2010, 10:14 AM
Jimmy PIERRE

Default After RHEL 6 installation, no GUI

Greetings,

I am a bit lost. Never had this before with RHEL 5. Installed RHEL 6
normally, added gnome and KDE, RHEL starts in text mode only.

Reintstalled, same problem.

I need to point out that this is a vmware installtion, *but* as I said
never happenned with RHEL 5.

Tried grub-install etc. No luck. startx or startX neither.

Glad if someone knows how to solve this.

Best wishes,
Jimmy

Old 11-15-2010, 04:30 PM
Rick Stevens