Old 09-23-2010, 11:14 PM
Bret Stern

Default ARP packets

Ladies and gentlemen,

Playing with Wireshark and seeing
"Gratuitous ARP for 63.209.4.211 (Request)"
coming from my Fedora 12 ftp server.

The ip address is a bit of a mystery since this is a fresh install, and
I couldn't find any nic card setup in the bios which could contain this
number. Must be in the server somewhere.

Who's gonna solve this one? Where can I look?

Old 09-24-2010, 12:50 AM
Rick Stevens