Old 09-03-2010, 05:35 AM
"Karl Pearson"

Default This is just amazing?

That was Rick responding to someone who joined the group for the sole
purpose of advertising a new social networking site that isn't on my list
of possibilities.

I think that's what it was.

On Thu, September 2, 2010 6:57 pm, Landon M. Kelsey, III wrote:
> What the heck is this?

---
Karl Pearson
Karlp@ourldsfamily.com
Owner/Administrator of the sites at
http://ourldsfamily.com
---
"To mess up your Linux PC, you have to really work at it;
to mess up a microsoft PC you just have to work on it."
---
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have
for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote.
--Benjamin Franklin
---
Children seldom misquote you. In fact, they usually
repeat word for word what you shouldn't have said.
---