Old 07-01-2010, 05:29 AM
Nicosia Gaetano

Default Mta Exchange for fletchmail

Hi to all,

I need to use as MTA for Fletchmail Windows Exchange Server, instead
sendmail.

Can Someone help me, in order to configure Fletchmail.

Thank You.

Gaetano

Old 07-01-2010, 04:28 PM
Rick Stevens

On 06/30/2010 10:29 PM, Nicosia Gaetano wrote:

Hi to all,

I need to use as MTA for Fletchmail Windows Exchange Server, instead
sendmail.

Can Someone help me, in order to configure Fletchmail.

Never heard of Fletchmail. If you mean "fetchmail", that's entirely
different. fetchmail is an MUA--not an MTA. The only "standard"
MTAs under RHEL/Fedora/CentOS are sendmail and postfix.
- -
- I was married by a judge. I should have asked for a jury. -
- -- Groucho Marx -