Old 04-09-2010, 03:08 PM
Pavel Kestefran

Default Yan: Upgrade OS to actual Base-Setup-Release

Thank you!┬*We should have a┬*subscription┬*so this should be enough then.
2010/4/9 engin maden <enginmaden2006@yahoo.com.tr>

if you have a subscription you can use "yum" to update your system such as typing "yum update" as the root user

--- 09/04/10 Cum tarihinde Pavel Kestefran <pkestefran@gmail.com> ┼č├Âyle yaz─▒yor: