-   -   question about license (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-install/345763-question-about-license.html)

Guifre Bosch Fabregas 03-23-2010 01:38 PM

question about license

I installed a Red Hat 5.3 without the license.
Now I have the license. I can connect to this server via SSH.

How can I apply the license to have access to all repositories?

thanks!

john maclean 03-23-2010 01:49 PM

question about license

I am away from the machine now but it's something like

rhn_register

from the command line.

On 23 March 2010 14:38, Guifre Bosch Fabregas <guifre.bosch@gmail.com> wrote:
> I installed a Red Hat 5.3 without the license.
> Now I have the license. I can connect to this server via SSH.
>
> How can I apply the license to have access to all repositories?
>
> thanks!

John Maclean
07739 171 531
MSc (DIC)

Enterprise Linux Systems Engineer

"Whitney, Matthew" 03-23-2010 01:49 PM

question about license

You can use either the GUI tool “rhn_register” or the command
line tool “rhnreg_ks”. Both will accomplish what you’re looking for.

*

Hope this helps,

Matt

*