-   -   Installing RHEl5.4 on 64 bit box with additional driverdisk(megasr) (http://www.linux-archive.org/red-hat-install/345607-installing-rhel5-4-64-bit-box-additional-driverdisk-megasr.html)

"Prasad Pednekar" 03-23-2010 06:35 AM

Installing RHEl5.4 on 64 bit box with additional driverdisk(megasr)

Hi All,

********* Pardon
me for my knowledge about RHEL installation process using a kickstart file, as
I me being a newbie to this.

Currently we are creating a custom RHEL5.4 DVD, the issue
lies when we try to load the megasr driverdisk which we have copied onto the
DVD,

*We want to load the megasr driver in place of the
default ahci drivers as to configure RAID on the box.

*

But with various different options tried out we are blocked
and cannot proceed further.

*

Please let me know if you need any further information. **

*

Thanks and Regards,

Prasad Pednekar.

*