Old 12-02-2009, 12:28 PM
dsandif

Default In search for content management application (like plone, twiki, ect)

Drupal!!!* :-)

http://drupal.org/

D-

alok pandey wrote:
Hi ALL,

I am in search for Linux based Content management software. My interest
area of search is a software* which is capable of picking up documents,
videos, software,etc from a shared dir and create/display it as
webpage, no matter what conversion it do .

I am not sure that I am searching right thing, but if any one have some
information, kindly post it.

*Software* must be linux/solaris compatible, Is plone(zope) right for
me ?

--

Thanks

ALOK PANDEY