Old 11-16-2009, 09:12 PM
Jay H

Default mount drive for SAMBA

hello,

*

I am new to RH 5 Enterprise. I just installed it and am now trying to get this extra 320Gb drive mounted so I can share it via SAMBA.

*

I do see that is mounts when I look at the console when the system is booting up. But I can find it when I'm in the gui?

*

can someone let me know how to do this the correct way so I can mount this drive and share it for some SAMBA users.

*

Thanks,

*

jay