Old 10-13-2008, 04:56 PM

Default Andy Q Wu/Seagate is out of the office.

I will be out of the office starting 10/14/2008 and will not return until
10/16/2008.

I will be on leave on Oct 14&15. Please contact EHunt for field tools
software issue, Carlo for Disc Depot and STI issue. Any urgent issue please
call my handphone 91776398.

Old 11-03-2008, 12:19 PM

I will be out of the office starting 10/31/2008 and will not return until
11/11/2008.

I will be travelling from Oct 31 to Nov 10. Please contact EHunt for field
tools software issue, Carlo for Disc Depot and STI issue. For admin issue,
please contact Salmiah or my manager David S Wong. Any urgent issue please
call my handphone +86-13522139303.

Old 02-09-2009, 09:34 PM

I will be out of the office starting 02/10/2009 and will not return until
02/11/2009.

I will be on leave on Feb 10. Please call my cell phone 91776398 if you
have urgent issue.