Old 07-08-2008, 08:02 AM
Sujitkumar Shirkar

Default Mass linux installation

Hello All,

*

is there any way to do mass linux installtion on 100 blade server simultaniouslly? We are planing to install Fedore 9 on 100 workstations. Is there any way to do remote installation, OR creating & restoring os image to new system.

*

With Thanks and Regards
*
Sujitkumar Shirkar

This is your window into tinsel town. Keep abreast with the latest movie releases, star shockers and juicy gossip. Try it!

Old 07-08-2008, 05:03 PM
Rick Stevens

Sujitkumar Shirkar wrote:

Hello All,

is there any way to do mass linux installtion on 100 blade server simultaniouslly? We are planing to install Fedore 9 on 100 workstations. Is there any way to do remote installation, OR creating & restoring os image to new system.

The easiest way is to do a network install with a kickstart image on
some media the machines can read (probably a USB FLASH drive). Check
the installation guide:

http://docs.fedoraproject.org/install-guide/f9/en_US/

for details on how to set up the file server and create the kickstart
image.