Old 06-29-2008, 04:29 PM
Biswajit Nayak

Default How to start the openvpn client on windows

Hi All,
** I have installed open vpn on linux machine and started the vpn server. It is running fine. Now I have installed open VPN on my windows m/c and try to run a quick test by following the link here. http://openvpn.net/index.php/documentation/miscellaneous/static-key-mini-howto.html

However, I am stuck at running the client on windows. I am giving something like this.

openvpn --config cpenvpnconfigclient.ovpn

Error:
Options error: specify only one of --tls-server, --tls-client, or --secret
Use --help for more information.

Any pointers.

Thanks
Biswajit