Old 05-28-2008, 04:18 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Launchpad offline: 01.00 - 03.00 UTC 29th May

Hello,

Launchpad offline 01.00 - 03.00 UTC 29th May

Tomorrow, will see the release of Launchpad 1.2.5! To roll-out the new
code, the Launchpad sysadmins need to take it offline.

Going offline: 01.00 UTC 29th May 2008
Expected back: 03.00 UTC 29th May 2008

I'm sorry if this down-time prevents you from working. Although we've
allowed a couple of hours for the roll-out, it's likely Launchpad will
be back online before 03.00 UTC.

Keep an eye on this list for details of what's new in Launchpad 1.2.5.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad and Bazaar rock!
Join us in #launchpad and #bzr on irc.freenode.net