Old 05-23-2008, 12:18 PM
"Timo Jyrinki"

Default Batch size restricted in Rosetta?

Hi,

I noticed that batch size in Rosetta has been very recently restricted
to 300. Using eg. 1500 for this was the only way for doing QA for
Rosetta-made translations (sorting templates by modified date), so I'd
like to have the maximun batch size restriction removed or increased
at least to that of the number of Rosetta templates in Ubuntu
currently.

-Timo / Ubuntu Finnish translators

Old 05-26-2008, 07:04 PM
Susana Pereira

Hi Timo,

I reported a bug about that a few days ago. You can follow it here:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/231233

Cheers,

Susana

Old 05-28-2008, 10:53 AM
"Timo Jyrinki"

2008/5/26 Susana Pereira <susana.pereira@gmail.com>:
> I reported a bug about that a few days ago. You can follow it here:
> https://bugs.launchpad.net/rosetta/+bug/231233

Thanks, Susana, for reporting it. I continued in the bug report,
providing also my current workaround of seeing "what's going on".

-Timo