Old 05-22-2008, 10:21 AM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Launchpod episode 2: reports from the Launchpad team at UDS

Howdy everyone,

Yesterday, Joey, Elliot and I recorded a second episode of the
Launchpad team podcast!

You can get it here:

http://news.launchpad.net/podcast/launchpod-episode-2-uds-prague

Yep, I know, it's only a couple of days since we released the first
episode, but we wanted to get this out while UDS is going on.

So, here's what's in it:

* 01.20: Interview with Graham Binns, of the Launchpad Bug Tracker
team, who is in Prague for the Ubuntu Developer Summit. Graham talks
about working with the Ubuntu QA team to improve their experience of
Launchpad.

* 08.45: Interview with Jono Lange, of the the Launchad-Bazaar
integration team, also in Prague. He talks about what's coming up in
Launchpad for managing Ubuntu packages as Bazaar branches.

* 14.04: Best practice for registering a project in Launchpad.

* 15.35: Hosting branches on Launchpad without associating them with a
particular project.

If you have a question you want us to answer on the podcast, or a
feature request, please send it over to feedback@launchpad.net.

Cheers!

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad and Bazaar rock!
Join us in #launchpad and #bzr on irc.freenode.net