Old 05-19-2008, 04:51 PM
"Joey Stanford"

Default Help Wiki Theme Update - Broken TOCs

Hi,

This is a heads up.

I'm landing an update to the Launchpad Help Wiki today/tomorrow which
removes some custom Table of Contents CSS code and returns Moin to
it's default behaviour.

The reason for this change is to fix an issue we've discovered during
our Moin upgrade testing (we're planning to upgrade from v1.3 to
v1.6).

The Table of Contents for 45 pages will be "broken" when this goes
live. The TOC entry that we've been using contains

'Contents'[[BR]]

that is no longer needed.

The new TOC line is:

||<tablestyle="float:right; font-size: 0.9em;
width:40%;background:#F1F1ED; margin: 0 0 1em
1em;"style="padding:0.5em;">[[TableOfContents]]||

These are the affected paged:

https://help.launchpad.net/FindPage?action=fullsearch&titlesearch=0&value=Con tents%27%27%27[[BR]]&context=160

I'll try to fix these myself but if anyone would like to help, please
feel free. :-) The TOC will continue to look slightly odd until
we've upgraded to 1.6.

Thanks,

Joey

ps. We don't yet have a date for upgrading the Help wiki to 1.6 but
we're very close to being ready.

Old 05-22-2008, 08:24 PM
"Joey Stanford"

I wanted to pass on my thanks to the several folks who updated the
wiki entries for me.
The theme update when live yesterday and is working as designed.

The "Contents" header will return automatically when we upgrade to 1.6.