Old 05-17-2008, 02:09 PM
Adi Roiban

Default rosetta - wrong language from upstream

Hi,

Recently I found a wrong translation into romanian for kde-guidance. The
translation is for Portuguese (Brazil).

https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/kde-guidance/+pots/guidance/ro/+translate

It looks like this is an upstream bug, but the wrong translation was
already imported in Ubuntu since edgy.

Is there a way to fix this problem. What is the procedures?

I don't know exactly where to report this problem.

Many thanks!
--
Adi Roiban