-   -   Question on being prompted for correct team (http://www.linux-archive.org/launchpad-user/898-question-being-prompted-correct-team.html)

Jonathan Jesse 11-19-2007 10:07 PM

Question on being prompted for correct team

Good evening,

I was working on a bug and was going to assign it to the Kubuntu Team, which I
thought I could do by typing Kubuntu Team in the correct section. However
the team is kubuntu-team in launchpad and I was greated with the fact there
was an error in the data I submitted and needed to change it. I was promptly
shown a drop down listing all of the teams with a similar team name, selected
the correct team from the drop down and selected save changes. This resulted
in an error in the data I entered. It appears that Launchpad didn't see the
fact I selected the correct team from the drop down and changed what was
supposed to be in the team section. Is this the correct way to do it? I was
under the impression it should be assigned to the correct team through the
drop down.

Cheers,

Jonathan

Matthew Paul Thomas 11-20-2007 12:32 AM

Question on being prompted for correct team

Hi Jonathan

I was working on a bug and was going to assign it to the Kubuntu Team,
which I thought I could do by typing Kubuntu Team in the correct
section. However the team is kubuntu-team in launchpad and I was
greated with the fact there was an error in the data I submitted and
needed to change it. I was promptly shown a drop down listing all of
the teams with a similar team name, selected the correct team from the
drop down and selected save changes. This resulted in an error in the
data I entered. It appears that Launchpad didn't see the fact I
selected the correct team from the drop down and changed what was
supposed to be in the team section. Is this the correct way to do it?
I was under the impression it should be assigned to the correct team
through the drop down.

Please report that as a bug, including which browser and version you
were using.

Thanks
--
Matthew Paul Thomas