Old 05-16-2008, 06:59 PM
"Nick Ellery"

Default Error with decrypting OpenPGP verification emails?

Hi guys,

I'm trying to update my OpenPGP codes, and it seems that I am unable to decrypt the verification email.* I'm using FireGPG, and I know that it's working fine.* Is this a known issue, or one I've caused for myself?

Thanks,
Nick
--
Nick Ellery