Old 05-15-2008, 11:48 AM
"Артём Попов"

Default ANNOUNCE: Searching through PO files beta test

Other than I had to figure out, that searching is case-sensitive (and
this should be more obvious), everything is okay for me

Old 05-27-2008, 08:39 AM
Matthew Paul Thomas

Old 05-27-2008, 09:10 AM
"Артём Попов"

2008/5/27 Matthew Paul Thomas <mpt@canonical.com>:

> Артём Попов wrote on 15/05/08 12:48:
>>
>> Other than I had to figure out, that searching is case-sensitive (and
>> this should be more obvious), everything is okay for me
>
> I tested this, and found the search was case-insensitive. At
> <https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/gnome-session/+pots/gnome-session-2.0/as/+translate>,
> the first string begins with the capitalized word "Allow". Entering
> "allow" uncapitalized in the search field returns the same string as the
> first result.
> <https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/gnome-session/+pots/gnome-session-2.0/as/+translate?batch=10&show=all&search=allow>
>
> Do you have the URL of an example where the search is case-sensitive?

Of course, here's an example:
https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/hardy/+source/bluez-gnome/+pots/bluetooth-manager/ru/+translate

The first translation contains the word "категории". Searching for the
word with a capitalized letter(s), i.e. "КАТЕГО*ИИ" results in no
results.

Searching for "категории" works as expected.

Cheers,
--Artem.

Old 05-30-2008, 08:35 AM
Matthew Paul Thomas