Old 11-29-2007, 08:29 PM
"David Planella"

Default Timeout

Hi,

I got another timeout today, so I'm reporting it here as suggested on
the error page:

https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/system-config-printer/+pots/system-config-printer/ca/+translate
OOPS-698EC83

Regards,
David.

Old 11-30-2007, 04:17 PM
Jeroen Vermeulen

David Planella wrote:

> I got another timeout today, so I'm reporting it here as suggested on
> the error page:
>
> https://translations.edge.launchpad.net/ubuntu/gutsy/+source/system-config-printer/+pots/system-config-printer/ca/+translate
> OOPS-698EC83

Thanks. It's much better since last week's big optimization, but there
are still some.

In this case the timeout seems to go away with a retry. We'll do some
more performance work there. But do let us know if you ever run into
persistent timeouts again!

Thank you,

Jeroen