Old 05-09-2008, 03:52 AM
hide

Default 3D guraficdriver react

Sorry my poo English. I'm Hide.I'm Hardy Japanese locarized version
user.I tested Knoppix5.3.1JapaneseVersion. Compiz Fusion is default
in.My ATI grafic tip can't do water plug-in in Hardy. But Knoppix is no
matter for any graficdriver so my ATI grafic tip can enable water
plug-in.I hope the next version ubutu or update can do so.Thanks.