Old 05-08-2008, 02:24 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Offline 21.00 - 23.00 UTC 10th May

Hello,

Launchpad offline 21.00 - 23.00 UTC 10th May

We're taking Launchpad offline for a couple of hours this Saturday
(UTC) to upgrade our main database server to Ubuntu 8.04 LTS (also
known as Hardy Heron).

Going offline: 21.00 UTC
Expected back: 23.00 UTC

If you want to see Launchpad service notifications, such as this, in
your feed reader please subscribe to:

http://news.launchpad.net/category/notifications/feed

We're sorry for the down time this database upgrade will cause.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad and Bazaar rock!
Join us in #launchpad and #bzr on irc.freenode.net

Old 05-08-2008, 02:54 PM
Christian Robottom Reis

On Thu, May 08, 2008 at 03:24:43PM +0100, Matthew Revell wrote:
> We're sorry for the down time this database upgrade will cause.

But it'll be faster, smoother and even look better than before!
--
Christian Robottom Reis | http://async.com.br/~kiko/ | [+55 16] 3376 0125