Old 11-18-2007, 11:35 PM
Matthew Paul Thomas

Default Creating a personal repository.

On Nov 17, 2007, at 5:18 AM, Michael SanAngelo wrote:

How can I create a personal ubuntu repository where I can add packages
to for apt to use? Is there an application to make this easier?

You can do this with a Personal Package Archive on Launchpad.
<https://help.launchpad.net/PPAQuickStart>

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/

Old 11-18-2007, 11:46 PM
"Michael Lamothe"

Hi Matthew,

But this is only available to beta testers. I put in my request a few
days ago and wrote to a few admins pleading my case but haven't heard
back. Is there a secret handshake?

Thanks,

Michael

Old 11-19-2007, 04:34 AM
Matthew Paul Thomas

But this is only available to beta testers. I put in my request a few
days ago and wrote to a few admins pleading my case but haven't heard
back. Is there a secret handshake?

The person who approves beta testers has been away for a week, but will
be back today. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Cheers
--
Matthew Paul Thomas
http://mpt.net.nz/