Old 11-23-2007, 04:27 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default PPA 101 session Wednesday 28th November

Interested in creating your own Ubuntu packages using Personal Package Archives?

Next week we're holding the second of our Personal Package Archives
101 sessions. Launchpad developer Celso Providelo (cprov) and MOTU
member Jordan Mantha (Laserjock) will take you through the basics of
Personal Package Archives and, if there's time, take questions.

15.00 - 16.00 UTC 28th November 2007.
#ubuntu-classroom on Freenode.

If there's anything in particular you would like to see covered in the
session reply to this email.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net

Old 11-23-2007, 04:34 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Hello,

PPA 101 session #ubuntu-classroom 15.00 UTC 28 Nov

We're holding the second of our PPA 101 sessions between 15.00 and
16.00 UTC on Wednesday 28th November in #ubuntu-classroom.

Launchpad developer Celso Providelo (cprov) and your fellow MOTU
Jordan Mantha (Laserjock) will be offering an introduction to PPA and,
if there's time, taking questions.

If there's anything in particular you'd like to see covered in the
session, please drop me a mail.

Cheers!