Old 11-23-2007, 04:04 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Launchpad downtime 03.00 - 11.00 UTC 25 November

Hello everyone,

Launchpad downtime 03.00 - 11.00 UTC 25 November

Following further tests, we're going to make the Launchpad 1.1.11
release on Sunday 25th November between 03.00 and 11.00 UTC. Launchpad
will be unavailable during this time.

We're sorry for the inconvenience that this downtime will cause. We'll
publish full details of what's new in 1.1.11 on Monday!

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net

Old 11-23-2007, 04:31 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Hi,

Launchpad will be down 03.00 UTC and 11.00 UTC Sunday 25th November
while we re-attempt the Launchpad 1.1.11 roll-out.

I'm sorry for the inconvenience the down-time will cause. We've
scheduled it at the weekend as this roll-out requires an unusually
long outage.

Thanks.