-   -   download POT files from Translations: how to get files without CRC errors (http://www.linux-archive.org/launchpad-user/3275-download-pot-files-translations-how-get-files-without-crc-errors.html)

"Philippe Verdy" 11-22-2007 10:16 PM

download POT files from Translations: how to get files without CRC errors

I've tried to request a download for a POT file several times, but for each
request made, the email I receive points to a .tar.gz file that has invalid
CRC!

(Note that I've have retried several times to download the file. I always
get the exatly same erroneous file);

So it seems that the server is completely unable to create valid archives
from its database export, or it uses some unknown extension to the .gz
compression format, or the gzip tool used on the server is bogous!

How can we download translated files without these errors? Can we get a link
to a uncompressed .tar file instead?

Or can you support another compression (like a ZIP created from a Java JAR
tool?)