Old 11-22-2007, 03:20 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Launchpad 1.1.11 release delayed

Hello,

Earlier today (22 Nov) we decided to delay the release of Launchpad 1.1.11.

We discovered that the roll-out was likely to take several hours
longer than the three and a half hour window that we'd planned for. We
decided to delay the roll-out rather than take Launchpad offline for
an extended period as today was the deadline for the submission of
blueprints for Ubuntu's Hardy Heron cycle.

We're going to re-attempt the roll-out as soon as possible. Please
check this list for updates.

Thanks.

--
Matthew Revell - talk to me about Launchpad
Join us in #launchpad on irc.freenode.net