FAQ Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read
» Video Reviews

» Linux Archive

Linux-archive is a website aiming to archive linux email lists and to make them easily accessible for linux users/developers.


» Sponsor

» Partners

» Sponsor


 
 
LinkBack Thread Tools
 
Old 05-03-2010, 06:15 PM
Amit Maheshwari
 
Default support

HI,

You can trace Email-iD by following Methods

Open that Email id then click on Reply tab on right top Corner on
gmail-account,
There you can find SHOW ORIGINAL, click on that link

Copy all that data & send it to me on my email -id aamit.redhat@gmail.com ,


i try to find out that source IP Address Location by Using Different Tools.


Note: see attached file how to open Show Original Options in GMAIL Account








On Fri, Apr 30, 2010 at 10:07 AM, Joy Methew <ml4joy@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,
> some guys sending fake mails to me or my clients from
> gmail id.i wanna trace original ip address of that guy.
> any body can help me for tracing ip address of that email id???
>
> thanks
> --
> redhat-list mailing list
> unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe
> https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list
>



--
Amit Maheshwari
Linux System Administrator
RHCE,MCSA,AFCEH,
New Delhi, INDIA
Sykpe: sysadmin.amit
http://onedollardata.com
--
redhat-list mailing list
unsubscribe mailto:redhat-list-request@redhat.com?subject=unsubscribe
https://www.redhat.com/mailman/listinfo/redhat-list
 
Old 11-12-2010, 07:33 PM
ecka Devil
 
Default Support

Hello. I use Ubuntu 10.10. I was installing KildClient and it just
hangs. I've been waiting for almost an hours, but it still haven't
finished installation. Furthermore, this problem occurs with other
applications.
I hope someone will repair this bug.

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 12-27-2010, 03:22 AM
chris rawling
 
Default Support

Hey,


I was wondering why Fedora 14 does not have an automatic detection and
setup for a BCM4321 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless network adapter?

If a can get concise instructions to setup wireless networking for a
Macbook 4,1 1.0, 160GB, 2GHz, Daul core 2.4GHz running single boot
Fedora 14, Kernal Linux 2.6.35.6-45.fc14.x86_64 and GNOME 2.32.0, with
a BCM4321 802.11 a/b/g/n wl adapter, it would solve my problems.


Cheers!!!
Chris...
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 
Old 12-27-2010, 05:03 AM
Kevin Fenzi
 
Default Support

On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:22:38 +1100
chris rawling <chris.rawling@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hey,
>
>
> I was wondering why Fedora 14 does not have an automatic detection and
> setup for a BCM4321 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless network adapter?

Sadly, the free drivers don't support that chip I don't think, and
broadcom is very uncooperative about releasing specs. ;(

> If a can get concise instructions to setup wireless networking for a
> Macbook 4,1 1.0, 160GB, 2GHz, Daul core 2.4GHz running single boot
> Fedora 14, Kernal Linux 2.6.35.6-45.fc14.x86_64 and GNOME 2.32.0, with
> a BCM4321 802.11 a/b/g/n wl adapter, it would solve my problems.

http://fedorasolved.org/mobile/fc-wireless/broadcom-linux-sta-driver

kevin
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 
Old 12-27-2010, 05:40 AM
Suvayu Ali
 
Default Support

On Sunday 26 December 2010 10:03 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
> On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:22:38 +1100
> chris rawling<chris.rawling@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> > Hey,
>> >
>> >
>> > I was wondering why Fedora 14 does not have an automatic detection and
>> > setup for a BCM4321 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless network adapter?
> Sadly, the free drivers don't support that chip I don't think, and
> broadcom is very uncooperative about releasing specs. ;(
>

I thought broadcom opensourced their drivers recently? Or was it only
for a subset of their product line?

--
Suvayu

Open source is the future. It sets us free.
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 
Old 12-29-2010, 03:53 AM
chris rawling
 
Default Support

Hey guys and girls,


I solved the problem.
Using a USB wireless adapter,
I installed kmod with fusionRPM free and non-free, via terminal
restarted the computer and it recognised the BMC43XX.
thanks for the help.


Cheers!!!
Chris...

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 5:40 PM, Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sunday 26 December 2010 10:03 PM, Kevin Fenzi wrote:
>> On Mon, 27 Dec 2010 15:22:38 +1100
>> chris rawling<chris.rawling@gmail.com> *wrote:
>>
>>> > *Hey,
>>> >
>>> >
>>> > *I was wondering why Fedora 14 does not have an automatic detection and
>>> > *setup for a BCM4321 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless network adapter?
>> Sadly, the free drivers don't support that chip I don't think, and
>> broadcom is very uncooperative about releasing specs. ;(
>>
>
> I thought broadcom opensourced their drivers recently? Or was it only
> for a subset of their product line?
>
> --
> Suvayu
>
> Open source is the future. It sets us free.
> --
> users mailing list
> users@lists.fedoraproject.org
> To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
> https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
> Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
>
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 
Old 12-29-2010, 05:53 AM
Fernando Cassia
 
Default Support

On Mon, Dec 27, 2010 at 3:40 AM, Suvayu Ali <fatkasuvayu+linux@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> > *I was wondering why Fedora 14 does not have an automatic detection and
>>> > *setup for a BCM4321 802.11 a/b/g/n wireless network adapter?
>> Sadly, the free drivers don't support that chip I don't think, and
>> broadcom is very uncooperative about releasing specs. ;(
>>
>
> I thought broadcom opensourced their drivers recently? Or was it only
> for a subset of their product line?

Yes, they open sourced it
http://lwn.net/Articles/404248/

And yes, Broadcomm has been known for years for being Linux-hostile...

https://encrypted.google.com/search?hl=en&q=broadcom+linux+hostile

If their recently open sourced drivers do support olde chipsets,
youŽll have to find out for yourself. First thing I did every time I
got a new notebook is opening up the little cover below, removing and
selling the included Broadcom MiniPCI cards...

FC
--
users mailing list
users@lists.fedoraproject.org
To unsubscribe or change subscription options:
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/users
Guidelines: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Mailing_list_guidelines
 
Old 02-18-2011, 08:54 AM
vinayaraj sreedharan
 
Default support

------------------------

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 02-18-2011, 01:25 PM
"Cybe R. Wizard"
 
Default support

On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:24:17 +0530
vinayaraj sreedharan <svinayaraj@gmail.com> wrote:

> ------------------------

corroboration

------------------------

Cybe R. Wizard
--
When Windows are opened the bugs come in.
Winduhs

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 
Old 02-18-2011, 07:03 PM
J
 
Default support

On Fri, Feb 18, 2011 at 09:25, Cybe R. Wizard
<cyber_wizard@mindspring.com> wrote:
> On Fri, 18 Feb 2011 15:24:17 +0530
> vinayaraj sreedharan <svinayaraj@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> ------------------------
>
> corroboration
>
> ------------------------

Refutation

------------------------

--
ubuntu-users mailing list
ubuntu-users@lists.ubuntu.com
Modify settings or unsubscribe at: https://lists.ubuntu.com/mailman/listinfo/ubuntu-users
 

Thread Tools




All times are GMT. The time now is 06:54 PM.

VBulletin, Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Content Relevant URLs by vBSEO ©2007, Crawlability, Inc.
Copyright ©2007 - 2008, www.linux-archive.org