Old 01-05-2009, 08:53 PM
shirish

Default Why is the URL of launchpad user mailman interface resolving to something else.

Hi all,
Just to know if I had missed any discussions or something just
wanted to check the archive. Hence used the link

Instead of resolving to the mailman interface I got this

https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-users/

I got the ShowIP plugin and it says its 91.189.90.194

Something is way off-course here.
Shirish Agarwal
http://flossexperiences.wordpress.com
065C 6D79 A68C E7EA 52B3 8D70 950D 53FB 729A 8B17

Old 01-05-2009, 09:03 PM
shirish

Lemme be a little more explicit.

I was expecting something like

and then

https://lists.ubuntu.com/archives/ubuntu-mozillateam/

instead got

https://lists.launchpad.net/launchpad-users/

I just saw Iain Lane's reply.

While that is good, the interface has to be better than what its
showing me now.

Old 01-05-2009, 09:15 PM
Barry Warsaw