Old 12-12-2008, 04:02 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Launchpad offline 22.00 - 23.00 UTC 17th December

Launchpad will be unavailable for around an hour on Thursday the 17th
December while we roll-out the code for our 2.1.12 release.

Going offline: 22.00 UTC 17th December 2008
Expected back before: 23.00 UTC 17th December 2008

Keep watching here for the release announcement.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting

Old 12-12-2008, 04:09 PM
"Matthew Revell"

2008/12/12 Matthew Revell <matthew.revell@canonical.com>:
> Launchpad will be unavailable for around an hour on Thursday the 17th
> December while we roll-out the code for our 2.1.12 release.
>
> Going offline: 22.00 UTC 17th December 2008
> Expected back before: 23.00 UTC 17th December 2008
>
> Keep watching here for the release announcement.

Correction: that should be *Wednesday* the 17th of December.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting