Old 11-30-2008, 10:33 AM
Morten Kjeldgaard

Default Please remove gqradio from NEW queue...

I accidentally uploaded gqradio to the NEW queue instead of my PPA.
While gqradio is a cool application that ought to be available from
the archives, the package is not in a state for inclusion, nor has it
been reviewed by others.

Please remove, thanks!

Cheers,
Morten

--
Morten Kjeldgaard
mok0@ubuntu.com

Old 11-30-2008, 10:47 AM
Sarah Hobbs

Rejected the upload in the jaunty new queue, after going searching for it.

And why did you send this here? ubuntu-archive@lists.ubuntu.com would
have been a far more appropriate place, as they have the access controls
to fix this. As far as I know, the launchpad people don't.

Hobbsee

Old 11-30-2008, 11:33 AM
Morten Kjeldgaard

Sarah Hobbs wrote:

> Rejected the upload in the jaunty new queue, after going searching for it.

Thanks!

> And why did you send this here? ubuntu-archive@lists.ubuntu.com would
> have been a far more appropriate place, as they have the access controls
> to fix this. As far as I know, the launchpad people don't.

Because I'm kinda stupid.

I'll make a note of the right Ubuntu Archive address next time (if there
is a next time, hopefully not).

-- Morten