Old 11-25-2008, 05:17 PM
"Thomas Delbeke"

Default gpg key

Hi there,

stupid question maybe. I cannot register my gpg key:

7EE5 00D5 1F9D 6A25 386A* 73AD 593C 218B 9081 B35A

I get the following message:

A message has been sent to thomasdelbeke@yahoo.com, encrypted
with the key 1024D/9081B35A.
To confirm the key is yours, decrypt the message and follow the
link inside.

The problem is I do not receive a message. I checked my spam box, it is not there either. I tried this out a few weeks ago as well. It would not happen.

Any ideas?

Cheers,

Thomas

Old 11-26-2008, 08:37 AM

Thomas Delbeke schrieb:
> stupid question maybe. I cannot register my gpg key:
>
> The problem is I do not receive a message. I checked my spam box, it
> is not there either. I tried this out a few weeks ago as well. It
> would not happen.
Another stupid question (just checking): You are not doing this on
staging (https://staging.launchpad.net), right? The staging server
doesn't send out email.

Henning

Old 03-06-2011, 02:44 PM
"mike cutie and maia"

Hi al,
*
I have looked on http://debian-multimedia.fx-services.com
*
And can not find a gpg key for it. Can someone help in this matter.
*
I am using debian sid 64
*
Thanks much
mike

Old 03-06-2011, 02:54 PM
Andrei Popescu

On Du, 06 mar 11, 09:44:01, mike cutie and maia wrote:
> Hi al,
>
> I have looked on http://debian-multimedia.fx-services.com
>
> And can not find a gpg key for it. Can someone help in this matter.

Looks like a mirror for http://www.debian-multimedia.org/ so just follow
the instructions from there (basically just install
debian-multimedia-keyring by overriding the warning).

Regards,
Andrei

Old 03-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Camaleón

On Sun, 06 Mar 2011 09:44:01 -0600, mike cutie and maia wrote:

> I have looked on http://debian-multimedia.fx-services.com
>
> And can not find a gpg key for it. Can someone help in this matter.
>
> I am using debian sid 64

You mean this? :-?

http://debian-multimedia.fx-services.com/dists/sid/

(it seems older than D-M repo)

Greetings,

--
Camaleón

Old 03-06-2011, 03:14 PM
Brad Rogers

Hello mike,

Doesn't look right to me, try; http://www.debian-multimedia.org/

> And can not find a gpg key for it. Can someone help in this matter.

You'll find instructions for copying the gpg key into your set up.

--
Regards _
/ ) "The blindingly obvious is