-   -   Launchpad Translation (http://www.linux-archive.org/launchpad-user/198921-launchpad-translation.html)

"Al-Amin Nasser" 11-24-2008 02:43 PM

Launchpad Translation

When will canonical allow the translation of launchpad itself? it would be useful to internationalize the plattform for non-english developers/users, and it will allow everyone to help bugtracking and blueprinting, anyway we could use rosetta for launchpad translation purposes.

"Francis J. Lacoste" 11-24-2008 02:52 PM

Launchpad Translation

On November 24, 2008, Al-Amin Nasser wrote:
> When will canonical allow the translation of launchpad itself? it would be
> useful to internationalize the plattform for non-english developers/users,
> and it will allow everyone to help bugtracking and blueprinting, anyway we
> could use rosetta for launchpad translation purposes.

The only plans for internationalization in Launchpad are for the Answers app
and ShipIt.

See bug #3896 for the discussion:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-foundations/+bug/3896

And bug #81419 for the Answers discussion:
https://bugs.launchpad.net/launchpad-answers/+bug/81419

--
Francis J. Lacoste
francis.lacoste@canonical.com