Old 11-20-2008, 08:37 PM
"Matthew Revell"

Default Launchpad down-time: 03.00 UTC 21st November

At 03.00 UTC on the 21st November we're making a secondary code
roll-out as part of our Launchpad 2.1.11 release.

We expect the down-time to be around 30 minutes but it could be as
much as an hour.

--
Matthew Revell - Launchpad.net - free software collaboration and project hosting