Old 11-19-2008, 05:34 PM
Milo Casagrande

Default Question on @ubuntu.com email

Hi,

I changed my "Contact Address" on Launchpad, would like to know if the
@ubuntu.com alias is automagically going to use the new address; if not,
who should I contact?

Thanks.

--
Milo Casagrande <milo_casagrande@yahoo.it>

Old 11-19-2008, 05:42 PM
Mariano Mara

On 19.11.08 19:34, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I changed my "Contact Address" on Launchpad, would like to know if the
> @ubuntu.com alias is automagically going to use the new address; if not,
> who should I contact?
>
> Thanks.

I did the same thing a few months ago. In my case it took more or less a
week (I think) to start sending my new emails to the new account. I
didn't do anything besides changing my email, LP took care of
everything.

Old 11-19-2008, 06:20 PM
Mackenzie Morgan

On Wed, 2008-11-19 at 16:42 -0200, Mariano Mara wrote:
> On 19.11.08 19:34, Milo Casagrande wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I changed my "Contact Address" on Launchpad, would like to know if the
> > @ubuntu.com alias is automagically going to use the new address; if not,
> > who should I contact?
> >
> > Thanks.
> >

> I did the same thing a few months ago. In my case it took more or less a
> week (I think) to start sending my new emails to the new account. I
> didn't do anything besides changing my email, LP took care of
> everything.

The script that updates them in the database is run once a month, I
believe.

--
Mackenzie Morgan
apt-get moo